Lock 27 Brewing is a GABF Award-Winning brewery founded and located in Ohio, with a production brewery at our Taproom in the Water Street District of Dayton and a small-batch R&D brewing system at our Restaurant in Centerville. We are on a never-ending journey of exploration – discovering things that are new and different, creating innovative craft beer to share with our community, and growing the reputation of Dayton. At all levels of the business, we are working together to cultivate a culture of respect, integrity, collaboration, and innovation. We are steadfast in providing a safe, inclusive, positive, and supportive environment for all our incredible customers and hardworking staff. We are looking for passionate, driven, respectful, beer-loving teammates to help continue in our progress. If that sounds like you, consider joining our growing craft brewery.
This is an opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to be a Brewery Representative for an accelerating professional craft brewery. We’re searching for someone based out of Dayton, and Columbus or Cincinnati, to grow and represent our Independent Craft Brewery in a new territory. The Brewery Representative is responsible for managing and growing sales volumes at individual on premise and off premise accounts within their territory. This person must maintain existing accounts relationships and acquire new business to grow. Other duties include merchandising, event promotions, and relationship development. The ideal candidate will have regular and ongoing sales activity with each account within the territory, achieve sales goals on a monthly basis, and provide excellent customer service as a representative of Lock 27 Brewing.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute business plan to grow assigned territory
- Manage and call on assigned accounts on a weekly basis
- Prospect and open new off-premise and on-premise accounts within assigned territory
- Build & execute Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly Plans to achieve Annual Market Goals.
- Represent brewery at festivals, beer dinners, tastings and events
- Manage POS & execute marketing strategy throughout the territory.
- Sell in and conduct training programs with retailers, and consumers on Lock 27 Brewing’s Portfolio.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- An enthusiasm for craft beer
- 2+ years of experience in beverage sales experience with a brewery, distributor or retailer (or similar relevant business experience).
- Valid Ohio Driver’s License, with and excellent driving record.
- Demonstrated ability to build productive partnerships and collaborate with decision makers
- Comfort with mobile technology
- Ability to handle and maneuver 30 lb. cases and 165 lb. kegs.
- Team Player
- Lead by example and take initiative; are gregarious & outgoing.
- Are energetic, organized and motivated problem solvers.
- Are passionate about craft beer and have deep knowledge of the local craft market.
- Have strong sales, communication and presentation skills.
- Live in or are willing to move to Territory.
- Enjoy extensive car travel.
Perks of Working at Lock 27 Brewing:
- Healthcare, dental, vision benefits
- Employer matched 401k program
- Employee growler program
- Discounted employee meals
- Employee appreciation events
- Ability to adjust schedule within guest satisfaction needs