Hours: Full Time, Hourly
Location: Dayton, OH (329 E First St)
Reports to: Sales and Product Manager
Lock 27 Brewing is a GABF Award winning brewery founded and located in Dayton OH. We currently have an entry level opportunity for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate to join an accelerating professional craft brewery, assisting our Distribution team with daily delivery routes. This role is a direct report to Lock 27 Sales and Product Manager.
The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Managing daily deliveries and route logistics.
- Manage incoming and outgoing cashflow on daily route.
- Help with cleanliness of distribution storage facilities.
- Assist with daily brewhouse opening and closing duties.
- Assist Brewpubs with movement of goods to and from offsite storage.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Demonstrated leadership and cooperative management techniques.
- Must able to lift 50lbs. over head and 160lbs. to waist level.
- Must be able to work in variable temperatures 32°F to 100°F.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to comply to OSHA safety regulations.
- Self driven and able to adapt to on the go situations.